July 1, 2018
- the types of information we collect through our Services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices.
This Policy applies to the Metro Services and our websites, emails we send, as well as the information we collect when you interact with us through social media or other websites and online services. It does not apply to non-Metro websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at:
Metro Creative Graphics, Inc.
Mailing Address: 519 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us:
Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you (“Information You Give Us”). We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Information provided in connection with your creation of an account to purchase services, including your First Name, Last Name, Title, Company Name, City, State, Email Address, and Phone Number, as well as the area you are involved with — Management, Sales, Creative/Production, Editorial or Digital.
- Materials you provide to us in connection with the provision of custom services.
- Payment information that you provide when you subscribe to our services or pay for custom work.
- Information you provide when you interact with us via social media, including any posts, pictures, videos and messages which you submit to us either via our social media sites (including by use of hashtags associated with us) or our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
Information We Collect Automatically:
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is automatically collected. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. Any or all of activities with regard to collecting usage information may be performed on our behalf by third-parties (see Additional Information About Third Party Cookies below). This includes:
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use our site (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our website or digital services, including operating system and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with our ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
- Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services), including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, Metro does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our promise to you where we agree to provide you with our products and services
- To communicate with you, including to respond to inquiries and to send you communications regarding services that may be of interest to you
- To enable you to utilize additional features on our Services or allow you to interact with us outside our website
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business
- To analyze Website usage and enhance the operation of the Website,
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal.
We engage third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as: hosting, content management, technical integration, marketing, analytics, customer service, and fraud protection.
Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records or from third party sources. We also may use or combine information that we collect from the Services with information provided by third parties, including demographic information and other attributes, and organizational affiliations.
We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
You may edit the information associated with your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email bulletin, or email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Additional Information About Third Party Cookies
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site, such as [identifying you as being signed in, tracking content views so that we can pay the content owners, remembering your preferences, and the number of times you have been shown an advertisement]
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance and make improvements
- Personalized Advertising: Delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed.
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.